- This event has passed.
“COMMON EXCUSES Customers Use to Delay Payment, and How Collectors Should Respond” Webinar
July 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
You’ve heard a million excuses from customers for delaying payments and even though the excuses may be invalid, unbelievable, even ridiculous, we must be prepared to address them in a way that will improve our ability to collect. In this presentation, we will examine dozens of excuses customers use, including these:
- We filed for bankruptcy protection last week.
- We are waiting for a new loan to close.
- Sorry, I don’t have time to speak with you about this right now.
- I need to pay our key suppliers first.
- We’re having cash flow problem.
- The owner is deceased.
- The payment terms are Net 60 days, not Net 30 days.
You’re welcome to submit additional questions during the program , or you can submit your favorite customer excuses when you register.