- This event has passed.
“Customer Cannot Pay” Webinar
November 17, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
WHAT TO DO WHEN A CUSTOMER
A) Won’t pay
B) Can’t Pay
C) Goes Bankrupt
D) Is Sold | Acquired | or Merged
We will examine the issues facing a creditor when a customer’s business is Sold, Acquired, Merged or files for bankruptcy protection. We’ll learn about potential challenges to getting paid; your company’s rights; and advice about getting your money paid quickly. MAIN TOPICS:
- Your options and alternatives if a customer cannot pay their bills.
- What actions to take and what decisions you’ll need to make if a customer won’t pay.
- Things you should do, and things to consider when a customer threatens a bankruptcy filing
- What creditors should do IF a customer files for bankruptcy protection.
- An overview of your rights, options, and recommendations if a customer is sold, acquired, or merged. Business as usual?