- This event has passed.
“OneNote Essentials” Webinar
August 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
OneNote is one of Microsoft’s best kept secrets, and one of its most useful programs. In this course, students learn how OneNote can be used to organize and share information for task management and historical purposes.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Understand different uses of OneNote
• Create and customize a OneNote notebook
• Search OneNote for a variety of types of information
• Tag content for follow-up
• Share a notebook with other collaborators
• Work with a variety of different types of content