Boelter Companies Inc
Position Definition: The Accounts Receivable Specialist makes an important contribution to the overall health of the business. This is done through achievement of weekly collection objectives and proactive credit management. Working through issues quickly and in a positive and constructive manner; with both internal customer service associates and external customers, plays a critical role in this position.
Accounts Receivable responsibilities includes, however, is not limited to:
- Review weekly aging and take appropriate collection action on assigned accounts.
- Meet with A/R leader as needed to discuss customers on past due report.
- Work with internal team and key customer contacts to resolve issues causing delayed payment.
- Analyze orders on credit hold. Determine action to be taken based on customer history and current account status
- Reconcile accounts in SAP and resolve discrepancies.
- Process credit applications; contact bank and trade references for potential customers.
- Projects as assigned by Accounts Receivable leader.
Requirements and Skills:
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
- 2 years of credit and collection experience preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of EXCEL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to make credit decisions
- Problem solving ability
- Highly organized
Boelter Companies, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ancestry, gender, religion, age (other than minimal requirements), sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, disability, marital status, military status, or national origin.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Pam Barnett.