Lincoln Contractors Supply Inc
Main Function: Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for cash application and account collections.
Main Description of Duties:
- Apply high volume cash applications and cash receipts
- Resolve payment discrepancies
- Respond to customer requests for invoice copies needed to reconcile payment based on monthly A/R statements
- Process credit card payments
- Assist the Credit Manager in handling past due account collections.
- Some account information maintenance, setup, and filing
- Review branch cash out reports to review for any discrepancies prior to monthly reconciliation
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude while dealing with customers and coworkers
- Assist front office with answering incoming phone calls
- Additional duties as assigned by Credit Manager
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions
- Two to five years of relevant experience but will train the right candidate
- Attention to detail & ability to prioritize tasks essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Sue Schaff.