POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Collection of assigned past-due accounts. Deduction management and account dispute resolution. Responsible for prompt and accurate entry of all cash receipts. Processing of credit and/or debit memos. Perform analysis on creditworthiness of new accounts, including new account set-up. Maintain spreadsheets and perform any additional duties as assigned by the Credit Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and post cash receipts for Ovention, Inc and Hatco Corporation in the following currencies: CAD, EUR, GBP & HKD. Communicate as needed with our bank to resolve discrepancies with respect to deposits received.
- Collection of past-due accounts assigned by the Credit Manager. Deduction management and collection of said owed deductions. Account dispute resolution, this will require extensive communication with sales, customer service, service, shipping, accounting and external Hatco customers.
- Processing of credit and debit memos.
- Process warranty credits by analyzing whether customer receives a credit memo on their account or check/ach refund.
- Process Material Return Authorizations by issuing credit per established guidelines.
Generate statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status to customers and select international sales representatives.
- Perform analysis on creditworthiness of new accounts which includes setup of the new accounts by following specified criteria for both international and domestic accounts.
- Back up Credit Manager and General Credit Analyst as needed.
- Perform any additional duties, tasks or projects as assigned by the Credit Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of a BPCS or similar operating system is preferred.
- Organized & detail oriented
- High energy and strong work ethic within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
EDUCATIONAL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Associate degree; Minimum of 3 years business experience.