Flexsteel Industries Inc
Senior Financial Analyst & Position
Looking to join a team of talented finance professionals that champion fact-based data driven business decisions? Our team partners with our customers to develop and implement creative solutions to business challenges that drive sustained profitable growth.
Strategic business advisor and champion of long-term value creation. Analyzes financial and operational data to identify opportunities to improve profitable growth and guide leadership decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis for sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, and logistics to aid leadership in making fact-based data driven business decisions.
- Partner with operations to establish and report KPIs to drive improved safety, quality, delivery, and cost in the global supply chain.
- Perform ROI analysis and evaluate supply chain investment to optimize cost and service.
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual results and communicate recommendations on key performance drivers to leadership
- Assist in the development and achievement of annual operating plans and financial forecasts.
- Work cross functionally to identify opportunities to simplify supply chain processes to drive efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Develop and implement repeatable financial analysis and reports.
- Advise organization on financial matters to build organizational financial literacy.
- Delivers financial results and analysis to leadership utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
- Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, written communication, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete projects and tasks independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications
- Previous experience with SAP preferred
- 20% domestic travel is required
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online.