BCMA Wisconsin has again this year arranged an extraordinary Credit Conference & Expo, offering 2 days of breakout sessions. Continuing education, networking and innovative solutions for complex business issues will drive this year's program agenda. Gain knowledge to realize what you and your organization require to succeed. The Sessions being offered:
* It's Hard To Lead The Charge......If You Think You Look Funny On A Horse! (General Opening Session)
* The Psychology Of Success
* Let's Talk About Credit & Collections: Good, Bad And Ugly
* Effective Credit Polices: Myth Or Reality
* Taking Monitoring, Researching & Collecting To A New Level
* What If.....And Now What? You Ask The Experts
* Delegation Skills
* Business Credit Mastermind - 4th Annual Event
* Culture - The Bolts That Keep The Wheels From Falling Off & The Filter That Allows Understanding
* World Region Review
* Keynote Presentation At Lunch: Cyber Security
Safeguarding Your Data Against Hackers And Cyber Criminals.
* Optional Event On September 15: Brewer Game In The Dew Deck Of Miller Park And Cookout - Strict Registration Deadline For This Event Is August 21. Please Register Early!
to Download Announcement & Registration.
for a list of attendees registered