About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
ICE Breaker Webinar – 2022 Global Economic Overview
January 19, 2022
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Presenter Byron Shoulton, FCIA Trade & Political Risk Division’s International Economist, will give you a fascinating 2022 Global Economic Overview.
- If you are an ICE Group Member Company Representative, no fee to attend the meeting. Invite your company to attend this program at no cost!
- Not an ICE Group Member yet? A $55 per person attendance fee will be charged to cover fixed costs.
- Interested in Membership, contact Wayne at BCMA-WI (262) 289-1224.